In this episode, Dan explains why he uses class profiles along with a few tps to help make sure the profile is useful.
Why I use a Class Profile is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
1. To give me specific information on each of my students that I can use to differentiate
- gather as much information as you can to get insights into your students:
- prior knowledge
- test results
- diagnosed learning difficulties
2. To help me remember this for each of my students
- We often have so many students it can take us ages to get to know them.
- Having a profile in an easily accessible place helps you know your students, where they are and what they need next to achieve the goal/s