In this episode Dan interviews Prof. Michael Anderson discussing how the 4Cs: Creativity, Critical Reflection, Communication, and Collaboration can be used to transform teaching and learning.
Episode 52 How to transform your classroom with the 4Cs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The 4 Cs of 21st-Century Learning
- Critical Reflection
Pedagogy needs to focus on:
- Knowing Students
- A mindset of collaboratively creating learning, and
- How Learning occurs
- How can we know our students better?
- Why are they learning this content?
- How can we make the learning authentic?
- How does this shape pedagogy?
- Student agency
- Integrate learning
- The product of learning NOT the product
- Belief in the ability to learn