Last week was my final week as Deputy Principal. I have absolutely loved my time at SEDA College and am looking forward to what next year brings. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Head over to www.teacherspd.net/workwithme to find out more.
Get Some Rest
Being in nature helps to revitalise your nervous system and helps your brain to relax and unwind. Here are some ways you can get into nature these holidays:
- Go to the beach
- Go bushwalking
- Go surfing
- Go to a pool
- Do some gardening
- Create something with your hands
- Hang out with your animal/s
- Take your children to the park
- Go to a water play area
- Play on kids play equipment
- Go walkabout
- Go 4-Wheel-Driving
- I have absolutely loved my time as Deputy Principal at SEDA College NSW
- I am thrilled to be open and available to help other teachers around the world.
- This will mean more:
- youtube videos
- online courses
- I am most excited about being able to come to your school and work with you. If you would like to learn more and/or get a quote click the green button below
Enjoy This Podcast?
Changing the world through teaching goes beyond the classroom. That’s why it’s a big no to settle for mediocre professional development. If you enjoyed this episode of Effective Teaching Podcast, don’t forget to hit subscribe and share it with your peers!
To fostering effective unit design for lifelong learning,