While we know that the majority of teachers prefer to learn at face-to-face workshops we know that this is now always possible and some prefer to learn online. Our online courses, however, are not run like many others. We avoid selling one off courses because we want to foster more collaboration and build a community in our online space. To help achieve this we sell memberships instead of courses.
We want you to do more than just walk through the videos of an online course, we want you to become a member. Our online area is designed to help you to network with others. It is about learning together, not just doing a course. We want you to share resources and benefit from others who share theirs. We want to provide you with support as you implement what you learn and provide you with a community that you can come to for help.
Please join us! Let’s grow together and support one another to become more than just a teacher!
Use the coupon code “COVID19” to save $75 on all memberships
- Access to ALL our online on-demand NESA accredited courses
- Join the forums for networking and collaboration
- Access to a shared Google drive with teaching and learning resources
- Access to all our webinars
- Attend our face-to-face network meetings
Everything in the basic membership plus:
- 1 face-to-face workshop of your choice
$401/yr SAVE $249!OR$40/month
Everything in Standard plus:
- Attend as many of our face-to-face workshops as you like
- A 1-hour online consult with Dan Jackson to help you set professional goals for the next 6-12 months.
$750/yr SAVE $300!OR$75/month
Everything in Professional plus:
Coaching from Dan Jackson which includes:
- monthly online meetings
- personalised training
- lesson observations
- unit feedback
- professional development plans
$5000/yr SAVE $5,000!OR$500/month
- Introduction to G-Suite for Education
- G-Suite for Education
- Introduction to Flipped Learning
- The Importance of Goal Setting
- Reflecting on practice
- Working for Learning – Applying how students learn
- Engaging parents in Learning
- Lesson observation, research and Growth in the Classroom
I guarantee that you will grow, learn, collaborate and become a better teacher as part of our community. Yes, you will be challenged, but this is how growth happens. Some… Ok, all of our courses and workshops require minds on learning, you won’t be able to sit there, get your hours and leave without engaging and creating.
- If you engage in any of our memberships and do not improve as a teacher, I will refund your money!
- If you join and are not a good fit for what we are trying to achieve together, I will refund your money!
I want teachers who are eager to improve, who are keen for impact and want to collaborate. If this is you fantastic, come and join us! If it is not, please go somewhere else I do not want your money.
Try it for 30 days
Join us for 30 days. If you are a minds on learner looking to get the best for your students, try my membership for 30 days and if you are not enjoying your learning you can have your money back and I will still let you access the online courses.
- HSC PDHPE – Dan Jackson
- Preliminary PDHPE – Dan Jackson
- Stage 6 PDHPE – Dan Jackson (Central Coast)
- Introduction to G-Suite for Education – Dan Jackson
- Beyond the Basics of G-Suite – Dan Jackson
- Flipped Learning – Dan Jackson
- Flipped Learning – Dan Jackson
- Creating Gourmet Programs – Dan Jackson
- Project-Based Learning – Thom Markham
- Integrating STEM Across the Curriculum – Eleni Kyritsis
- Practical Primary PE – Nat and Glen Littler
- Reading Revolution – Camilla Occhapinti